Sunday, May 12, 2013

YAY! More free VST's!

Hello all,
A new blog....About subjects that probably have been beaten to death. With the number of sites about VST's, home recording, recording in general, and well, anything audio related, this may well be a drop in an otherwise endless sea. Hopefully, though, folks who visit this site will glean at least something useful.
       It is my intention to both distribute VST's that I have made, review mostly free VST's ( my own included ), and showcase projects that I am doing ( currently I am trying to assemble an all-freeware guitar rig. ) I am interested in hearing anything anyone has to say...good or bad. If you happen to catch this before I make the next post, I plan on posting a simple reverb that I made, and it will be free for download. Thanks for reading.

2 comments: